On behalf of The Northern Colorado Cinco De Mayo Committee
we welcome you to our official website for the 2015 Cinco De Mayo Celebration.
We are looking for a wide variety of Vendors and Entertainment to be a part of
The Northern Colorado Cinco de Mayo Festival 2015 NOW.
We are also looking for volunteers for the entire festival
If you are intrested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
VOLUNTEER | PARTICIPATE | GET INVOLVED
- All persons involved with or attending The Northern Colorado Cinco De Mayo Festival are responsible for obeying all city, county, state and federal laws.
- NO PETS are allowed on Festival Grounds except Assistant Animals.
- NO GLASS bottles.
- NO skateboards, bicycles, roller/in-line skates Allowed on Grounds Bicyclists must dismount and utilizes bike racks located on festival grounds.
- NO firearms or weapons of any kind.
- NO Alcoholic beverages may be brought on Festival grounds.
- By entering Festival Grounds, you grant permission for photographs or video of you and/or your children/dependents by Festival staff, volunteers to be used for, but not limited to, promotion of the event.
- NO weapons (concealed or otherwise).
- Sale of items or distribution of items by vendors/sponsors has been approved, NO sales or distribution of any kind, including but not limited to literature, products or food, will be allowed without prior authorization from the Festival Committee.
- Festival is not responsible for lost/stolen items.
- Security personnel, are located on Festival grounds.
- NO driving/parking on Grass areas/Festival Grounds except in