On behalf of The Northern Colorado Cinco De Mayo Committee
we welcome you to our official website for the 2014 Cinco De Mayo Celebration.
We are looking for a wide variety of Vendors and Entertainment to be a part of
The Northern Colorado Cinco de Mayo Festival 2014 NOW.
Space is limited so inquiry early by downloading vending packet today!
We are also looking for volunteers for the entire festival
If you are intrested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
VOLUNTEER | PARTICIPATE | GET INVOLVED
- All persons involved with or attending The Northern Colorado Cinco De Mayo Festival are responsible for obeying all city, county, state and federal laws.
- NO PETS are allowed on Festival Grounds except Assistant Animals.
- NO GLASS bottles.
- NO skateboards, bicycles, roller/in-line skates Allowed on Grounds Bicyclists must dismount and utilizes bike racks located on festival grounds.
- NO firearms or weapons of any kind.
- NO Alcoholic beverages may be brought on Festival grounds.
- By entering Festival Grounds, you grant permission for photographs or video of you and/or your children/dependents by Festival staff, volunteers to be used for, but not limited to, promotion of the event.
- NO weapons (concealed or otherwise).
- Sale of items or distribution of items by vendors/sponsors has been approved, NO sales or distribution of any kind, including but not limited to literature, products or food, will be allowed without prior authorization from the Festival Committee.
- Festival is not responsible for lost/stolen items.
- Security personnel, are located on Festival grounds.
- NO driving/parking on Grass areas/Festival Grounds except in